Our physiology department services aim to support patients in the community to be as independently and functionally safe as possible. The service is provided either in the clinic or home setting as appropriate. The main focus of the physiotherapist is to reduce pain and correct dysfunction and injury. By identifying the factors thatlead to the problem in the first place, the physiotherapist can advise on how to avoid recurrence of the problem in the future. Our physiotherapy department services are especially designed for patients suffering from;
- Cervical pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee joint & Ankle joint pain
- Stroke patients
- Facial palsy
- Congenital disabilities etc.
Machines we used for physiology department are:
- Electrical stimulator for stroke patients and other muscle weakness patients.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation ( TENS) for several types of degenerative or other mechanical degenerative nerve diseases
- Shortwave diathermy for Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory arthritis.
- Infrared radiation or Radiant heat for muscle spasm patients.
- Cervical and Lumbar traction
- Microwave diathermy (MWD) for small joint arthritis and neuralgia patients.
- Ultrasound therapy for soft tissue inflammation.
- LASER therapy for soft tissue injury patients.