• To perform tasks (duties) according to Professional staff by laws, Myanmar medical council law & law relating to private health care services
• To supervise nursing staffs for standard nursing practices
• To consult and order treatment prescribe for patient’s complaints and documented in patient medical record.
• For police cases, Medical Officer shall give initial primary care & life saving measures & refer
patient to government hospital with proper referral form and need to take pictorial record for
accident and trauma cases and suspicious police case and printed picture must be kept in patient’s medical record as an evidences.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Fluent in Myanmar and Good command of English.
• Willing to help empathy for patients.
• Able to work in factory near Nay Pyi Taw.
About the Hospital
The hospital has been established in 1993 in Myanmar and started operations by importing buses from Japan followed by the imports of generators and earth moving equipment and machinery. Twenty years after its foundation the Max Group now comprises several divisions : petroleum distribution, trading (construction material, equipments, rubber and rice), construction (real estate and infrastructure), hotels, services, manufacturing and banking. Max Group is among the five largest private conglomerates in Myanmar.
Max Cement, a division of the Max Group, currently owns and operates two plants in central Myanmar and main sources of cement in Nay Pyi Taw and neighboring regions.